Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Phone was not mint condition and not properly reset

LATOYA D. on Swappa
LATOYA D.

Bought an iPhone 11 pro max labeled as mint condition... Well it was not ... Though no physical damage it was very filthy with grime. The phone was not properly factory reset and did not prompt me to quick start and set up .. because I'm not very tech savvy I did not realize this. Now I'm having a hard time transferring my data. I need my phone for work or else I would send this back ... I'm never buying from that seller again

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Please email in to [email protected] and give the link to your private sale page. You would have received an email from Swappa with the link in it. The private sale page will start with the letter "S"

JohnMichael P. on Swappa
JohnMichael P.

Hey Latoya, I’m a seller here on Swappa and I understand your issue. If your phone was not factory reset before shipping it will be very difficult to transfer all your data. The easiest way will be to factory reset it yourself and then transfer like you would to a new phone. (there will be an option when going through setup)

If it’s locked to an Apple ID and you need the previous owners information, try contacting the seller who sold you the device.

Also, there is always an option to return the phone even though it may be inconvenient.

Hopefully this helps, and if you have anymore questions just contact me.

Terrell S. on Swappa
Terrell S.

Hey John, I’m thinking about selling here on swappa?

Is it a good idea? Any advice?

Brenda N. on Swappa
Brenda N.

I have a brand new iPhone used one week and it needs to be factory reset and the reason why is because they changed my number and I couldn't get back into my I cloud they did not link my iCloud with my new number

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.