Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Which iPhone 11 color should I buy?

Swappasaurus

The iPhone 11 is available in 6 different color options: Black, Green, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow.

The most popular iPhone 11 colors on Swappa are Black, White, and Purple. However, color doesn't really influence price and there are plenty of options available in every color.

Ultimately, color choice is personal preference, so there isn't really a "best iPhone 11 color." But which iPhone 11 color do you think looks best?

Robert M. on Swappa
Robert M.

If I had the choice, I would probably choose Purple, but I call it Lavender. But, hey, I'm a Purple freak ;-) But you can't always get everything you want in the configuration you want, so... Throw on a case, and call it a day if all the other boxes that you are interested are ticked!

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.