Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

U.S. Mobile vs. Spectrum Mobile

Nathan T on Swappa
Nathan T

Anybody have any experience with these two Verizon MVNO's?

We're tempted to try U.S. Mobile - their model, pricing, and "perks" are really attractive. But I have what might be a misconception that Spectrum will have higher prioritization on Verizon's towers.

Just curious if anybody has tried/used either. Thx!

Nicholas M. on Swappa
Nicholas M.

I currently use US mobile and the pricing is great because we have three kids and like to keep a 'home' phone around for emergencies.

My only issue with US mobile is compatibility with carrier specific firmware. For example and unlocked Sprint phone will have issues, but a Universal unlocked phone will work great.

I do notice priority when I am in extremely crowded areas. Mainly with Data, not with calls. But I don't know how US Mobile would compare to Spectrum.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.