Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Recommendations of a Touchscreen Laptop?

Hannah M. on Swappa
Hannah M.

Hi - I am having the most frustrating time trying to find a used touchscreen laptop for a friend who wants one that is preferably under $800 that has black or dark-colored keys. The main reasons for this specific type of laptop are that her eyesight isn't so good and finds dark-colored keys with either white or backlighting easier to read plus she would like the ability to touch the screen and enlarge things there instead of being forced to rely on using the keyboard for everything. Anyone's recommendations is so appreciated!

Hannah M. on Swappa
Hannah M.

Oh and at the same time, it would be great if it is a laptop that does NOT have to be connected to the internet in order to log in or to function. I recall helping another friend buy a Chromebook not realizing that you need the internet to pretty much do anything. It was a real bummer for her and I felt bad advising her to get a computer that was useless without being connected online.

Calyan C. on Swappa
Calyan C.

A surface go or surface laptop

Dietrich on Swappa
Dietrich

I own a surface laptop 2 & surface laptop go. both are great simple devices and can be bought in the colors of the keys you like. It's windows, there's no requirement to be online anytime the computer is used unless you're using a web based service.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.