Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Best case to show off iPhone color

Mr H. on Swappa
Mr H.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro and I love the blue color. I bought a spigen clear case and it looks great, but feels gross after a while. My wife uses a different brand clear case and it feels the same with oils from your hand slowly accumulating. Anybody out there know of any minimalist cases that still let you see the color of the phone?

Fluz A. on Swappa
Fluz A.

Is what you’re talking about the phone case yellowing? If this is your problem, you’re going to want to get an anti yellowing phone case.

Eric W. on Swappa
Eric W.

I've always enjoyed my Spigen clear cases for my Pixel devices.

To echo Fluz A - you may want to try anti-yellowing cases... SUP case and Otterbox have options I believe.

Samuel O. on Swappa
Samuel O.

Try the Dbrand grip case. I use it on my iphone 12 pro and it checks all the boxes for what you need a case for.

Kiara D. on Swappa
Kiara D.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.