Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Which is better: iPhone XR or iPhone SE 2020?

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Neither phone is truly “better” than the other -- but there are quite a few differences where each phone pulls ahead.

The iPhone XR is larger, sleeker, and more modern-looking than the iPhone SE 2020. It has a huge 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display and Apple’s modern gesture-driven user interface with Face ID authentication.

The iPhone SE 2nd Gen looks and feels like the older iPhone 8, and it packs a much smaller 4.7-inch Retina HD display and a traditional Home Button with Touch ID -- but looks can be deceiving. The iPhone SE 2 is actually a year newer than the XR, so it packs Apple’s 6-core A13 Bionic Chip. Basically, the iPhone SE 2020 is an iPhone 11 crammed in an iPhone 8 body.

Which iPhone would you buy: XR or SE?

[Learn more about how these phones stack up: iPhone XR vs iPhone SE 2020]

James B. on Swappa
James B.

I prefer the form factor and battery life of the XR.

I've used both devices and I found the SE to be too small for my hands and the battery life left much to be desired.

Jason C. on Swappa
Jason C.

I actually traded in my SE 2020 for a XR earlier this year. I love the smaller form factor & Touch ID but the battery life was a no go for me. Spent too much time worrying about whether I'd make it through the day with juice to spare. Ended up going to the Xr and liking the bigger screen and better battery life.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.